A toolbox of resources is essential to maximize efforts in leaders, teams, and organizations, especially in the area of evangelization.
Below are few excellent resources to add to your toolbox.
- Alpha for Catholics
- Ascension Press
- The Amazing Parish
- The Augustine Institute (go to Programs & Resources)
- Catherine of Siena Institute
- Catholic Missionary Disciples
- Dynamic Catholic
- FOCUS Equip
- Lighthouse Catholic Media (Resource Kiosks)
- Organizational Health Video
- Real Life Catholic (Chris Stefanick)
- St. Paul Street Evangelization
- Tools for Rebuilding
- Word on Fire (Bishop Barron)
In medical terms, the initials of our organization - ECG - refer to an electrocardiogram, or "testing the action of the heart."
We believe it is important to occasionally test the condition of the heart of individuals, teams, and organizations. Below you will find some assessments to measure your ECG.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - A behavior profile tool to provide team members with deeper insights about themselves and their peers. It is available in English, Spanish and several other languages.
- Free Parish Assessment Tool
- Spiritual Gifts / Charisms Survey
- The Six Types of Working Genius