A toolbox of resources is essential to maximize efforts in leaders, teams, and organizations, especially in the area of evangelization.
Below are few excellent resources to add to your toolbox.
- Alpha for Catholics
- The Amazing Parish
- Catherine of Siena Institute
- Disciples Called to Witness: New Evangelization
- Organizational Health Videos
- Tools for Rebuilding
- St. Paul Street Evangelization
- The Augustine Institute
- (Formerly) Lighthouse Catholic Media
- Ascension Press
- FOCUS Equip
- Dynamic Catholic
In medical terms, the initials of our organization - ECG - refer to an electrocardiogram, or "testing the action of the heart."
We believe it is important to occasionally test the condition of the heart of individuals, teams, and organizations. Below you will find some assessments to measure your ECG.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - A behavior profile tool to provide team members with deeper insights about themselves and their peers. It is available in English, Spanish and several other languages.
- The Meetings Quiz - How effective are meetings in your organization?
- A Welcoming Parish - Do you have a welcoming parish? Take this assessment to find out more.
- Parish Planning Survey - Measure parish ministry, evangelization and parishioner engagement.
- Parish Evangelization Assessment Tool - For planning and measuring progress.
- Liturgy Assessment - Comprehensive assessment for all liturgical celebrations.